Drug Free Nation
Be Alert Be Aware Be Alive
By the grace of Allah Almighty, we have prepared a self-help booklet for guiding our youth so that they learn to stay away from drugs. This booklet has been published by Drug Free Nation working on drug abuse prevention
News Views
Q-13: I am disturbed due to the conflict with my husband. My husband does not do job and spend  most of his time here and there. I tried many times to convince him but he is not ready to take initiative. I and intermediate and give tuition to children at home to run money and also provided some monetary help from sister-in-law and my brother. I have two children and I need money for them and myself. I remained worried and even could not get proper sleep. I consulted general physician who prescribed tranquilizer that made me relaxed a lot. But gradually I felt that I could not go to bed and without taking medicine. Kindly suggest me what I should do?
                                                                   Amber, Karachi
A- First you should consult psychotherapist to overcome your apprehension. Psychotherapy will help you to identify the problem in order to find proper solution that medicine can never do. Once you learn to stop your worrying habits, you will get go in right direction. Your actual problem is with your husband who does not work to support you. There are women who are working hard to support them and have set the examples for others. You can do short courses and get vocational training to build technical skills. You can also continue your studies as a private candidate. You are lucky to have support from sister-in-law and your brother. Many women in our society are not given a single penny by any family member. Therefore, pay attention to whatever the resources you have and strive for future.   DFN

Name and place of sender have been replaced to maintain confidentiality. Keep sending your queries without hesitation to drug free nation at Dfn.pak@gmail.com

Drug Free Nation 2013