Oh dear! You usually say these words while answering people, "This is my life. Don't interrupt in my matters; I will live my life as I wish".
You really think that this life is only your life. If you think so, then look at the following points;
1. You live with your family (wife and children). You smoke in front of your innocent child. Your child starts copying you in every thing and one day he/she tests a cigarette. What will happen?
2. You go to a park, throw wrapper on the floor, spit on the green grass after eating betel nut (gutka). Innocent children, women and other people watch you smoking, drinking and eating pan and gutka. What will happen?
3. You work in an office. You eat supari, gutka, use cigarette. Your customers and other staff members observe you. What will happen?
4. You go to mosque to offer your prayer. While returning home, you purchase cigarette, pan, supari in front of others/children/people? What will happen
5. You sit in your mohalla or street with your friends and neighbors. Youngsters and children are also playing in the street. You smoke, eat supari and gutka. Your friends, children and youth observe you using drugs. What will happen?
Result: When people including youth, children, men and women observe you using pan, gutka, supari and cigarette, they will feel no harm in using these things. That means, you will be responsible to develop unhealthy habits in others. Your way of life and decisions affect others too.
I hope that you will not think any more that this life is only your own life.